- Cement shall be Portland cement conforming to ASTM C-150 Types I or III.
- Integral color shall be mineral oxide conforming to ASTM C-979. These pigments are stable under exposure to sunlight and UV radiation.
- Aggregates for concrete shall conform to the ASTM C-33 with a maximum size of ¾ inch.
- Air entrainment shall be 6-8 % as recommended by ACI 318.
- Minimum strength of 5,000 PSI at 28 days of age as determined by compression testing.
- All admixtures shall conform to ASTM 494 & 260.
- All Custom Design Precast concrete products will be steel reinforced.
- Concrete products manufactured by Custom Design Precast, Inc. carry a two-year limited warranty from the date of purchase if the products fail to perform due to manufacturing defect.
- Plastic tops and liners carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Aluminum powder coated tops carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Concrete should be resealed with approved sealer annually.
- For more detailed warranty information, please call 1-888-355-1387.